Sales and Use
Effective Date: 08/08/2017
Last Updated Date: 08/08/2017
1. Purchase Terms
Blue Laurel charges a fee to access the Site or the Services, with current rates posted on the Site. Blue Laurel reserves the right to change its purchase terms and to charge fees at any time. If we make a change, we will provide a notification to registered users the next time they login to the Site or Services with the revised fees. Users will be required to accept the fees and enter their payment information in order to continue utilizing the Site and Services. It is your responsibility to remain informed about the current rates.
Blue Laurel offers an annual subscription service. You will be charged on initial enrollment and annually on your enrollment anniversary date if your account is active on that date. You may cancel at any time but you will not be issued refund on any payments paid prior to the cancellation date.
2. Device Compatibility
Blue Laurel does not promise that the Site and the Services are compatible with all devices and with all versions/updates of all operating systems or firmware. If you update your operating system or firmware, your version of the application may not function properly. Blue Laurel may, but is not obligated to, provide updates to the application that improve compatibility with updated mobile devices.
3. SMS/Text Communications and Data Charges
We may send communications to you on your mobile telephone by SMS or text message. Message and data rates from your mobile telephone service provider may apply and are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by your provider. Where the Site and the Service may require (or permit) use of wireless or cellular data to operate certain features or functions and transmit data, Blue Laurel is not responsible for your data access service or any charges related thereto. You are solely responsible for paying any applicable charges payable to your cellular, broadband and/or messaging provider(s).
4. Third Party Software
We may incorporate third party software as part of certain of the Services, including without limitation, open source third party software. Your use of such third party software is subject to any and all applicable additional terms and conditions governing such use provided by the third party software provider. Where applicable, additional notices relating to the third party software may be provided by us, which for example may contain attribution and disclaimer notices applicable to the third party software.
5. Apple Device and Application Terms
In the event you are accessing the Services via an application (“Application”) on a device provided by Apple, Inc. (“Apple”) or an Application obtained through the Apple App Store, the following shall apply:
· Both you and Blue Laurel acknowledge that the Terms are between you and Blue Laurel only, and not with Apple, and that Apple is not responsible for the Application or the Content;
· The Application is licensed to you pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth in the Terms solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use;
· You will only use the Application in connection with an Apple device that you own or control;
· You acknowledge and agree that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Application;
· In the event of any failure of the Application to conform to any applicable warranty, including those implied by law, you may notify Apple of such failure; upon notification, Apple’s sole warranty obligation to you will be to refund to you the purchase price, if any, of the Application;
· You acknowledge and agree that Blue Laurel, and not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have in relation to the Application;
· You acknowledge and agree that, in the event of any third party claim that the Application or your possession and use of the Application infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, Apple will not be responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such infringement claim;
· You represent and warrant that you are not located in a country subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and that you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties;
· Both you and Blue Laurel acknowledge and agree that, in your use of the Application, you will comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement which may affect or be affected by such use; and
6. Changes to the Sale and Additional Terms
Blue Laurel reserves the right to change the terms of the Sale and Additional Terms at any time. The process for making changes to the Sale and Additional Terms is described in our Terms . If we change the terms of the Sale and Additional Terms, the new terms will apply to use of the Site or Services after the effective date of the new Terms.
If you have questions, concerns or comments regarding the Sale and Additional Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at:
Blue Laurel, Inc.
102 Shelley Lane, Glastonbury, CT 06033